Selasa, 21 Juni 2016

Justin Bieber makes stop in Lincoln

LINCOLN, Neb.-- Thousands of fans turned out in Lincoln Tuesday - some all the way from Wisconsin and Oklahoma City - for a chance to catch Justin Bieber in concert.

Dozens of fans even arrived at Pinnacle Bank Arena hours before the 6:00 p.m. doors open. Those fans paid for floor tickets in the "Pit," tickets that cost $600 in some cases.

"He just interacts with his fans so much," Morgan Miller, a Bieber fan, said.

"And it's just like... such a great experience."

Other people at the show were there just to chaperone, people like Victor Creek, who brought his daughter from Oklahoma City to see the show.

"As long as she's happy, that's all that matters," Creek said.

Many of the fans were hoping for a chance to touch Bieber and create a lasting memory. Though some may find it odd, one mom completely understood.

"I guess we had NSync and the Backstreet Boys," Mamie Jackson, a chaperone, said.

"So, I can't really judge."

Jackson said she is a fan of Bieber but didn't plan to go to the show.

"I was at his 2013 concert," Jackson said.

"I am just insuring these ladies get into the building. I'm going to be hanging out somewhere across the street where they have wifi."

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Incoming Search